Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: gone for a while

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie and all -

    Sorry I've been gone for a while. I have been busy with my correspondance course I've been working on - and got a 98% in it (an A).

    I finally have most of the Runaways albums on cd save for the Flaming Schoolgirls compilation (which is on my Amazon wishlist). I must say - I love the Live in Japan album. Very tight musicianship and it sounds like you all were having a lot of fun onstage.

    All the best to you and yours and have a great holiday weekend,

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi James,
    Good to see you back! Congrats on the A. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiya James

    Welcome back ! An 'A' huh ? Very nice !

    Mannequin [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah - an A. I was very nervous about taking the correspondance course but it was all good in the end. A shameless plug - I took it from http://www.pcdi.com

    Have a great rest of the week,

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dlhj14James, Congratulations on your good grades.

    rog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic